We Welcome you to In-Person and On-Line Worship!
On the advice of a Planning Team of Elders, Administration, and Lay with our Pastor, the Rev. Scott Herr, we are now offering weekly in-person worship! The in-person service will simultaneously be available streaming online via Local Live at 10 am.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
All of us should consider our health concerns and safety requirements as we continue to experience COVID19 as a threat to our community. Each person is different and should evaluate which worship experience is best for them and their family: indoor or LocalLive.
- No pre-registration required. Seating will be limited to 100 persons in the sanctuary. Temperatures will be taken by our greeting volunteers. PLEASE PLAN TO ARRIVE 10-15 minutes before the start of worship to aid this process.
- Entrance to the sanctuary will be through the MAIN DOORS UNDER THE PORTICO. If inclement weather arises, volunteers and signs will direct you to enter through the doors off the North hallway so that a 6′ distance between families/individuals can be maintained while waiting to be seated. All coats and personal belongings should remain with you.
- PLEASE LOCATE YOUR NAME TAG after being checked in and wear it. We encourage you to take your name tag home and bring it back each Sunday that you attend.
- Ushers will seat all worshipers in family groups or by individuals 6′ apart in the sanctuary.
DISMISSAL AFTER THE SERVICE will be directed by the ushers. Please wait until an usher advises you it is your turn to leave. You are asked to leave the building promptly. Do not remain inside the building and converse with other attendees.
- COFFEE HOUR will continue to be held via ZOOM under the leadership of Mark Magnusen. We encourage you to not linger in the building so others can exit and so that you can join the coffee hour once you are in your vehicle or at home.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES IN THE BUILDING for your safety and the safety of others. There will be no congregational singing and the musicians will wear masks.
- Please print out the Sunday bulletin and bring it with you. This avoids ushers handling the bulletin you will handle. No Bibles or hymnals will be used due to possible contact issues.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Continue to pray and worship! Continue to be a part of our warm, welcoming fellowship, whether in person or via the concurrent streaming service which will also be accessible later on Sunday or during the week.
If you are able, please go to https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0b4aaaad2aa31-sunday to volunteer!
Peace and blessings,
John Lanaway, Co-Clerk of Session Jennifer Van de Graaf, Co-Clerk of Session