We are back in the Sanctuary, beginning October 25, Reformation Sunday at 10 am.
On the advice of a Planning Team of Elders, Administration, and Lay with our Pastor, the Rev. Scott Herr, we are offering weekly in-person worship beginning Sunday, October 25, 2020! This will entail live coverage via LocalLive and, once again, bring our congregation back together in a manner that provides safety while inspiring us all in our faith journey. This removes the requirements of two services for our staff and allows for the weather as we approach late fall and winter.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
All of us should consider our health concerns and safety requirements as we continue to experience COVID19 as a threat to our community. Each person is different and should evaluate which worship experience is best for them and their family: indoor or LocalLive.
• Pre-registration for indoor worship will remain a priority so we can provide seating that will be limited to 100 persons in the sanctuary. Temperatures will continue to be taken by our greeting volunteers. PLEASE PLAN TO ARRIVE 10-15 minutes before the start of worship to aid this process.
• Entrance to the sanctuary will be through the MAIN DOORS UNDER THE PORTICO. If inclement weather arises, volunteers and signs will direct you to enter through the doors off the North hallway so that 6′ distance between families/individuals can be maintained while waiting to be in. All coats and personal belongings should remain with you.
• PLEASE LOCATE YOUR NAME TAG after being checked in and wear it. We encourage you to take your name tag home and bring it back each Sunday that you attend.
• Ushers will seat all worshipers in family groups or by individuals 6′ apart in the sanctuary.
DISMISSAL AFTER THE SERVICE will be directed by the ushers. Please wait until an usher advises you it is your turn to leave.
• COFFEE HOUR will continue to be held via ZOOM under the leadership of Mark Magnusen. We encourage you to not linger in the building so others can exit and so that you can join the virtual coffee hour once you are in your vehicle or at home.
• MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES IN THE BUILDING for your safety and the safety of others. There will be no congregational singing and the musicians will wear masks.
• Please print out the Sunday bulletin and bring it with you. This avoids ushers handling paper you will handle. No Bibles or hymnals will be used due to possible contact issues.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
Continue to pray and worship! Continue to be a part of our warm, welcoming fellowship, whether in person or via the streaming service which will also be accessible later on Sunday or during the week.
If you are able, please go to https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0b4aaaad2aa31-sunday to volunteer!