Why give generously to First Presbyterian Church of New Canaan? There are as many reasons as there are members in our congregation. During worship recently, some of our members shared their thoughts and feelings about giving.
Listen to Armin Thies’ recent Moment for Stewardship
Listen to The Gilbert Family’s recent Moment for Stewardship
Our community and mission will not and cannot succeed without the ongoing support and commitment from each and every member of our congregation, financially and with their unique gifts and talents. If you are uncertain about whether you pledged this year, please log-in using the members button in the upper right.
Commit Your Time
- Attend our Church Services regularly and be a reader or greeter
- Volunteer for an Community Outreach Program
- Volunteer to support a Mission Trip
- Join a Church Committee and make things happen!
- Attend Adult Education classes & program events
- Help another church member in need just by listening
- Support our growing youth programs
Commit Your Talents
- Join the Choir
- Teach Sunday School
- Recruit and/or welcome new members
- Provide your Marketing and/or Public Relations experience to support the church
- Share your passion for gardening and join The Beautification Committee
- Lend a hand in the Building and Grounds Committee
- Provide your IT expertise to strengthen our internal systems
- Donate printing and other in-kind services that could offset our operating costs
Complete your 2017 pledge payment or make your 2018 pledge here!
It takes your commitment of resources, time & talents to sustain our community. Please give generously.
Please note that donating online via the One-Time Donation button uses a secure PayPal portal. You do not need a PayPal account and can donate with a credit card as a Guest.